It’s going to be weird knowing my kids will never:
– Know what the honeycomb craver is
– Hear the familiar clank of a bag of crazybones
– The taste of the waxy chocolate of a wonderball
– Realize that no team will ever win Olmec’s temple challenge.
– Own a giant rubber street sharks action figure
– Will never know who Freiza is
– Will never smell a brand new pack of yu-gi-oh cards.
– Will never put a digimon card in the spokes of a bike to make it sound like a motorcycle.
– will never log into little howies math world
– will never see an episode of all that
– or keenan and kel
– will never know how to finish the sentence “welcome to good burger….”
– Or know the sadness of watching a gigapet die.
– Will never know a kid with 4 pieces of exodia. Or what a blue eyes white dragon is.
– Never know the taste of waffle crisp.
– Or french toast crunch
– Or the smell of brand new bionicle. He’ll never lose the mask on the playground, and beg his mom to buy a mask pack.
– The words “swat cats” means nothing to him.
– Tom from toonami is just a .gif of a poorly animated robot and nothing more.
– Will ask “what the fuck is the amanda show?”
– and think drake and josh were famous for their own self titled show.
– will never watch an episode of double dare 2000.
– Has never been “are you afraid of the dark?”
– will never own a copy of “aaron carter’s come and get it”
– Will never watch the Butt Ugly Martians enter BKM.
– Or watch Ren eat a bar of soap in front of Stimpy.
– Frankie Muinez is just a guy to them.
– “whats a skeletor?”
– will never take a ride on the magic school bus
– will never hold a dark magician card.
– R.L. Stein is just a name to them.